Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'll have to post pictures later, but I can't sleep so I figured I'd do a little updating here.  I've been in Bemidji, MN for the weekend with my family for my little sister's graduation.  What a fun, beautiful, and unique 'little' town.  I use the quotes because it's actually pretty big...but has a smallish population (roughly 5,000-11,000, depending on college student population at different times of the year).  Anyway, if nothing else, this post is a reminder for me to tell you a little about what I've been up to this weekend.  I learned some fun facts about Bemidji and have really enjoyed my time here.  I also didn't realize how beautiful Minnesota is.  It only confirmed that deep down, I'm truly a small town kinda girl.  Now if only I could go back up to my hotel room and get some shut eye before my bright and early flight back to good ol' IL...

No comments: