Saturday, May 19, 2012

Salin' Saturday!

If you know me, that does not mean "salin' " on the water.  You also know then, that I am an absolute sucker for a good garage sale, full of great deals...or a few good sales...ahem. : )

Anyway, I got some fun things today so I decided to share:

 Most of this is for my brother's upcoming wedding. My future sister in law asked me to help her collect the glassware that come through our house.  While she didn't ask me to look at sales, how could I possibly resist another reason to head out with a friend on a beautiful Saturday morning?
 Felt dolls w/ accessories for the kiddos...need I say more?  Perfect for use w/ the felt board we made a few months back and hopefully hours of fun for the kids. : )
 Todays book finds: The Tale of Despereaux - a great chapter book that we'll save for the future, and 90 Minutes in Heaven, which I've heard good things about.
Finally, I was just thinking the other day that we could use a new shower curtain liner and found this brand new and unopened one for $0.50 - score!


No comments: