Monday, April 16, 2012

Ahem...correction!

Re silverware drawer: I stand corrected.  I did find a few items to clear out, and then I vacuumed out the drawer and washed the silverware organizer.




 Okay so...yeah, that was admittedly a little gross!  I didn't even realize it was like that...eek! (boo...blogger won't let me comment on the picture below...see the items no longer in use, which are now in storage w/ other infant feeding items).
All organized and put away nicely...












Today's '7 things' I got rid of:

  • another pile of magazines (forgot picture)
  • 2 raggedy stuffed animals from my childhood (my kids could care less about them... telling myself they are *unnecessary clutter)
  • a jacket no longer in use
  • a broken picture frame (complements of my little destroyer, aka the 2 yo)
  • a book
  • a Christmas tin I never used
  • a container w/o a lid
  • 2 old phone books that are never used


No comments: