Tuesday, April 3, 2012

4 Weeks to a More Organized Home

I'm taking this challenge from Money Saving Mom. Yesterday's challenge was, in short to: clean out your purse and gather up 7 items to remove from your home that are not needed and/or no longer wanted. I didn't do that part, but I hope to make up for it today.

 For day 2 of the challenge, we are supposed to clean out the fridge. I am going to do a pseudo job of that (get rid of old and expired food), because I have someone else coming to do the actual cleaning of it sometime soon (no, I don't get a cleaning lady, it's for a scholarship donation). So no offense, but I will not be posting pictures of that on here. : )

 Anyway, this is something that has been on my mind a LOT lately so I'm jumping in and going for it. How about you??? Care to join us? Click on over to MoneySavingMom's website to learn how to join us!

No comments: