Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Still Working Out the Kinks

The title just about says it...I am writing this blog and I am committed to it, but I'm still working out the kinks so forgive me if you're reading...(is anyone reading?...I know I haven't been too outspoken about it yet).  I do hope to start adding pictures eventually (though not of kiddos, sorry) and just generally keeping up with things a bit better.  I'm all about Baby Steps. : )

For example I know I said I was starting that '4 Weeks to a More Organized Home' challenge (see below) that I posted about several days ago.  Well, I am, but I haven't exactly kept up with it every day since this has been a busy week or two for us, and when I have kept up I haven't necessarily had time to post about it.  I have taken pictures of some parts of it though, and maybe I'll just do a few random posts here and there to 'check in' w/ my progress when I get the chance.  I can still say though, even when I haven't kept up with it, it has been more motivating to do something to get/stay a little more organized around here - which has been great - as well as noticed by my family! : )

No comments: